At St Benedict's we teach the importance of British Values within a broader framework of Catholic values
- Students learn about and take an active role in the democratic process
- Individual Liberty
- Our young people have key roles, responsibilities and the freedom to make choices in School.
- The rule of the Law
- The importance of the law is constantly reinforced.
- Tolerance of different faiths and beliefs
- Our religious education and PHSE programme encourage understanding of and respect for all faiths
- Mutual Respect
- Respect for all others, students and staff is at the core of St Benedict's.
We recognise that each student is a member of God’s family and as such, is a unique person at his/her own point in the journey of faith. Our staff work hard to ensure that our learning environment is a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.